Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ranting Mode On



Today is the day I weigh myself. I do this once a week to keep track. 219 lbs. :(
After 2 1/2 weeks, I have lost a whole 1 lb. Big flipping deal. I hear stories of people losing so much their first week, and here I lose one whole pound? I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Even if I wasn't doing the low carb thing, I am definitely lowering my food intake, my sugar intake, and overall trying my hardest. Am I there yet? No. I am still floundering here! Thankfully I see my nutritionist on Monday! But you would think I would lose something! Even on Weight Watchers (with carbs included) I lost 5 pounds my first week and around 2-3 pounds every week after that. What am I dong wrong?
The one good thing that has happened because of this is that my blood glucose levels are terrific now, after being way out of whack for about 3-4 years, but I also want to lose this huge tummy. I know I need patience, and I get it, but come on 1 pound after 2 1/2 weeks??
This is real life folks, and I didn't say it would be pretty. I want to journal how I am feeling so I can look back on this and see what happened in my journey.
Sorry....off my rant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment